1. Are your offices open and operating as usual?
Yes, we are doing everything possible to maintain business as usual for our clients. If anything should change with our operating hours, we will provide updates on our website.
2. I have a procedure scheduled soon. Will NW Cryobank still be able to ship my vials?
Currently NW Cryobank will continue shipping orders without any predicted interruption in service. However, it’s important to first check with your physician before you schedule a shipment to ensure that your procedure is still scheduled and to confirm your clinic will be available to receive the specimen.
3. Can you expedite my shipping?
Please call Client Services at 1 (800) 786-5251 to see if we can expedite your shipment. You may be able to change the ship date or upgrade the shipping option to have your shipment arrive sooner.
4. Can you change my shipping address?
If vials have not left our facility, we may be able to change your shipping address based on the information on your A1 form. Please contact Client Services at 1 (800) 786-5251 if you need to change your shipping address.
5. Can you cancel my shipment?
We are able to cancel your shipment if the vials have not left our facility. Please call Client Services at 1 (800) 786-5251 if you need to cancel your shipment. We provide flexible storage options so you can store your vials until you are ready to schedule another shipment.
6. If I ship to my clinic and the shipment is refused, will I be credited for my shipment cost?
You should always confirm with your clinic prior to scheduling shipment to confirm that they are accepting shipments. Any refunds will be considered on a case by case basis. Please contact Client Services at 1 (800) 786-5251.
7. Is international shipment affected with delays or restrictions?
Information is changing day to day and it is different for each international location. Please contact Client Services at 1 (800) 786-5251 to discuss shipment to your location.
8. Will I be able to receive a refund if the coronavirus results in no shipment to the country where I am having my treatment?
We have flexible storage options so you can store your vials in our facility until shipment is available to your country again.
9. I’m afraid my favorite donor will sell out and I am not sure if my insemination will be delayed. Should I buy vials now even if I don’t know when I will need them?
You can purchase vials now and store them at NW Cryobank as long as you need to. We provide flexible storage options so you can store your vials until you are ready to schedule another shipment.
10. How do I know that your sperm donors are not infected with the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19?
Any vials already purchased or currently available for sale were collected and frozen at least 9 months ago, long before the emergence of COVID-19. This is because all donor sperm is subject to a mandatory quarantine period, throughout which, donors are re-screened numerous times for relevant communicable diseases.
11. I am thinking of using/am already working with a Directed Donor who is in the process of donating. Will he still be able to donate now?
We understand there can be a time-sensitive nature to directed donation, and we will work with clients and their donors individually to facilitate a planned directed donation. Please call 1 (800) 786-5251 to discuss your options further.