Looking for a sperm donor that resembles someone? Send us a picture of your partner, family member, or your favorite celeb and we’ll help you find a donor that resembles that person!
How It Works
2. Email us at email@example.com with your photos and contact information. Please be sure to send us good quality photos so that we can provide you with the highest quality match. Here are some photo guidelines:
- Send us 2 color photos – one from the front and one from the side
- Person should be in their early to mid-twenties (we cannot perform photo matches on children under the age of 18)
- Avoid photos with shadows or where the person is wearing a hat, glasses, or has hair blocking his/her face and ears
3. Our consultant will contact you to take payment over the phone and we will email you up to 3 donors that most closely match the person in your photos.
View Donor Photo Matching fees >>
Which traits do we consider when performing a photo match?
We will consider face shape, eye size, eye shape, position of eyes, complexion, nose size, nose shape, position of nose, chin shape, ear size, ear shape, and position of ears.
Which traits do we not consider?
When performing photo matches, we don’t consider eye color, hair color, hair type, ethnicity, blood type, CMV status, height, weight, handedness, body build, or health history.
If these traits are important to you, you may want to choose the photo matching option where you preselect a group of sperm donors.
Can I purchase vials at any time?
When you do a photo match and select your sperm donor, we recommend purchasing vials quickly. Vials can sell out and we don’t want you to miss out on your top choice. We offer vial storage so you can keep your vials safe and sound until you are ready for your insemination.
We look forward to helping you find the right sperm donor!!