Vial Buy Back Program
Vial Buy Back Details
- Vials purchased on donors will be
refunded at 50% of the original purchase price paid by the original client provided the donor is
still listed on the website as a current donor.
- Vials purchased on donors no longer listed on the website as a current donor will not be refunded.
- Vials that have left our facility will not be refunded.
- $40 inventory handling/restocking charge will be applied
- Requests for refunds for specimens that have been in private storage for more than 2 years (in any quantity) will be accepted at the option of the sperm bank and a refund offer, if any, will be made at that time.
Once units leave our facility we are unable to refund or exchange for any reason other than if units are proven not to have met our minimum guarantee guidelines**. Per FDA regulation, we cannot re-sell any donor specimens to another client once the specimens have left our physical control for any amount of time under any circumstances.
** Each vial contains a minimum of 20 million motile sperm per cc. +/- 30%. The sperm count must be performed by an examiner meeting CLIA high complexity laboratory testing standards and trained in Andrology or Embryology with documented performance of required annual proficient testing.