Recent Success Statistics
Statistics were determined from the last 1,175 reported pregnancies. Statistics do not include those who did not achieve pregnancy or those who did not report a pregnancy.
- Age of females reporting pregnancy:
- Range: 21-51 years of age
- 28 % were over the age of 35, including 104 between 40 and 47years of age.
- The average age of clients reporting pregnancies is 31.9 years old.
- Number of vials of sperm used / cycle:
- Range: 1 to 6 vials
- The average number of vials used per cycle is 1.8
- Number of cycles of Artificial Insemination to achieve pregnancy:
- Range 1- 18 cycles.
- The average number of cycles used to achieve pregnancy is 2.6
- Time for pregnancy:
- 582 or 39% of pregnancies were reported on the first cycle attempt